As Senior Pastors of Victory Life Center, my wife & I are passionately dedicated in making Christ the primary focus
in people's daily lives.
We are extremely excited to have a part in helping people to grow spiritually. The Lord has given us a vision as to
what was needed in these Last Days & End Times........TRUE ANOINTED REVIVAL!
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters
shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:" Joel 2:28
We believe in Training Up our children and Raising them in the ways of the Lord; Discipling God's people in under-
standing what the difference in Out-Reaching, Witnessing, and Soul Winning is, and then putting it to application;
Teaching, Ordaining & Sending out the Ministry for the growth of God's Kingdom.
"It's not about growing Victory Life Center, it's about growing The Kingdom!" - Pastor Gary
Senior Pastors Gary & Carrie Lones:
* Ordained & Licensed Ministers
* Founders of Victory Life Center (Loris, SC) Established 2011
* Administrators of Victory Life Christian Academy
* Holds credentials with:
Kingdom Renovation Association of Ministries INC (Loris, SC)
* Pastor Gary W. Lones - Author/Writer of "There's Victory in the Valley!"
* Pastor Gary W. Lones - 2005 Graduate of Horry Georgetown Technical College (HGTC) Certified in HVAC
* Pastor Carrie L. Lones - 2000 Graduate of Horry Georgetown Technical College (HGTC) Assoc. Degree in Business
* Both are Proud Members of the Phi Thetta Kappa Honorary Society
* Owners of Air Conditioning Technical Services, LLC
South Carolina licensed HVAC Contractor (RHB-1122)
Together, Bro & Sis Lones are dedicated to being led by the Spirit of God, being in constant prayer for your needs, allowing the Holy Ghost to operate in the services & encouraging others to participate in all activies of the church.
"I don't believe that Victory Life Center is my church. This is Christ's church & HE is the head of it! I am just merely a servant doing what God wants! Church should be a place where miracles happen, where deliverence takes place, and where Victory is introduced to those who are in the midst of spiritual battles & are looking for answers. I have regrettably went to other churches where I felt worse leaving than I did going in. Too much condemnation & judgement - especially from the ministry. I have been in the ministry for 30 years and have heard and seen things going on in the church that would make the devil blush. I am commited to upholding the Word of God in truth and administering it in LOVE. People don't need to be ruled, they need to be loved!" ~ Pastor Gary W. Lones